Any networking capabilities in VB?
Author Message
 Any networking capabilities in VB?

I'm in the process of making a Tetris game using VB and I'd like to add a
2-Player competitive option either going over a LAN or maybe the Internet.  Is
there anything in VB that would making something like this possible?  Also, if
anyone would like to check out what I have done so far... maybe offer some
suggestions for improvement in the game or the code (some of you would probably
find my programming style a little sloppy), email me and I'll send you the
program.

Jeremiah

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Any networking capabilities in VB?
yeah its called winsock and its pretty easy to do just add the ocx to your
project

Quote:
> I'm in the process of making a Tetris game using VB and I'd like to add a
> 2-Player competitive option either going over a LAN or maybe the Internet.
Is
> there anything in VB that would making something like this possible?
Also, if
> anyone would like to check out what I have done so far... maybe offer some
> suggestions for improvement in the game or the code (some of you would
probably
> find my programming style a little sloppy), email me and I'll send you the
> program.

> Jeremiah

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 and network capability

2. FAxing capability via network and Citrix

3. Looking for Directory List Control w/Network Browsing capability

4. Inserting symbols into VB and graphing capabilities in VB

5. Edit and Continue capability in vb.net

6. VB.NET -- Image Capabilities

7. VB.NETs web capabilities

8. VB capabilities and advice...

9. Difference between ODBC and VB capabilities?

10. Help -- Trying to get around VB's lack of graphics capabilities

11. Paging capability in VB 5.0

12. Help: VB capabilities