BackColor in ComboBox
Author Message
 BackColor in ComboBox

Hi,

here's a problem that should be easy - but if it is I'm obviously
overlooking something very simple.

I've got my machine running in 24bit colour and have a fwe combo boxes where
I want the backcolor to match that of the Tooltip colour. I've selected this
in the backcolor property and all appears okay. However, when I drop down to
256 colours (like my
users) I get the tooltip colour has expected, but not where there is text.
i.e. the background colour of the text is white. Needless to say this looks
terrible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I'm going wrong?

Darren

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Easy way to change backcolor of standard combobox

2. Set Textbox BackColor to Ambient BackColor

3. backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor

4. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

5. ComboBox dependent on another ComboBox

6. Fonts in a Combobox matching Fontsize in another ComboBox

7. Problem with Microsoft ComboBox as well as MicroHelp ComboBox

8. Combobox and matching text contents to the combobox list

9. Clicking outside combobox trigger the combobox click event

10. I need to have VB ComboBox Behave like access ComboBox

11. How do I make a ComboBox with a drop-down wider then the ComboBox

12. FlexGrid: Changing selected row BackColor AND changing UNselected row BackColor???