How to have form display above another after clicking off form
Author Message
 How to have form display above another after clicking off form
I have a form that sits on top of another form when I click the form in the
background I want the form I was previously on to display on top of the new
form but not be the active form.

And no using ztop does not fix this problem. Does anyone know how to make
the previously displayed form stay on top of the old form but not be the
active form?

Thanks in advance.....

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:20:22 GMT
 How to have form display above another after clicking off form

 Lookup SetWindowPos, HWND_TOPMOST, SWP_NOACTIVATE

Quote:
>I have a form that sits on top of another form when I click the form in the
>background I want the form I was previously on to display on top of the new
>form but not be the active form.

>And no using ztop does not fix this problem. Does anyone know how to make
>the previously displayed form stay on top of the old form but not be the
>active form?

Regards, Frank.

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 05:39:09 GMT
 How to have form display above another after clicking off form
I'm not sure that I understand your question. Try the following (in a
Command Button on Form1):

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Form2.Show , Me
End Sub

Maureen

Quote:

> I have a form that sits on top of another form when I click the form in
the
> background I want the form I was previously on to display on top of the
new
> form but not be the active form.

> And no using ztop does not fix this problem. Does anyone know how to make
> the previously displayed form stay on top of the old form but not be the
> active form?

> Thanks in advance.....

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:01:29 GMT

1. Display form above any other application window.

2. Having a custom control stretch off of the form

3. Having a custom control stretch off of the form

4. Having a custom control stretch off of the form

5. Showing a form above other forms

6. the Form (Always visible) above all active forms

7. Clicking on a form, the whole form, and nothing but the form

8. Clicking on a form, the whole form, and nothing but the form

9. display form while a modal form is displayed

10. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

11. Displaying form when double-clicking cell

12. vsFlexgrid to display form from button click event