Waveform Audio API - Can't Record
Author Message
 Waveform Audio API - Can't Record

We're trying to record some audio using the waveform audio API.

We get the device caps, it looks correct, and do a waveInOpen
with the appropraie structures filled in with the appropriate
values. We get "Unsupported format".

We're tried several sound boards, and have actually tried filing
the WAVEFORMT structure with every possible combination of
1'a and 0's (took a few hours to run ;-) aand it always returns
with "sorry dude, your board doesnt support this format".

Can anybody send me a code snippet that records using the
waveform API ?

Or, if thats too much trouble, email me your phone # and
perhaps we can call and ask a couple of questions.

Thanks.

--

     Canadian Congress of Advertisers 95 http://www.*-*-*.com/
     Tuesday May 16, Wednesday May 17, Metro Toronto Convention Centre

Thu, 30 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Waveform audio using the WavIn API commands ?

2. Audio Waveform API Call?

3. Saving Waveform audio using the WavIn API commands ?

4. Guru Challenge (Waveform Audio Files)

5. 'Canned' data in VB program

6. Recording wave audio to a file using RIFF/ WaveIn APIs

7. Audio Recording API questions....

8. Recording audio with api?

9. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

10. ?waveInProc help (waveform API)?

11. WaveIn...Api's Recording sound

12. HELP WaveIn...Api's Recording sound