TreeView, drag & drop, and OLEStartDrag
Author Message
 TreeView, drag & drop, and OLEStartDrag

Quote:

>Private Sub ArchiveTree_OleStartDrag(data As DataObject, Effects As Long)
>"Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having
>the same name"

It should be "ComctlLib.DataObject" as in:

Private Sub TreeView1_OLEStartDrag(Data As ComctlLib.DataObject,
AllowedEffects As Long)

HTH,
Tom

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TreeView, drag & drop, and OLEStartDrag

I keep getting an error message when I try to load new .ocx.  There error
simply says that they can't be loaded. Any suggestions or help?

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 TreeView, drag & drop, and OLEStartDrag

Quote:

>Holy smokes!  It worked!  Thank you very much!  Now, the 6.02E23$ question --
>how did you figure that out?  I couldn't find that spelled out anywhere.  I
>assume if the control I was using was in Comctl2, I'd change the type
>appropriately.

As much as I'd like to take all the credit...

I just copied the declaration that VB creates for you when you drop
the control on a form !  (ie. let the control tell you how its procs
are declared)

Good luck,
Tom.

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

2. TreeView Drag & Drop

3. ole drag&drop of file from an activex/ treeview headache

4. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

5. Treeview - Drag & Drop

6. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

7. Drag&Drop in treeview

8. TreeView with Drag & Drop

9. Drag&Drop in Treeview with HitTest and DropHighlight

10. Drag & Drop in TreeView

11. Drag & Drop of TreeView Node

12. Treeview Drag & Drop