Quick Winsock Queston
Author Message
 Quick Winsock Queston

Hi,

I have a program that uses UUencoding to deal with attachments, but I have
been finding from users of my program that it's not very reliable.

Does anyone know of a better SMTP method (that's easy, as I don't fully
understand it all!) that I could slot in instead?

Or, even better, would someone like to look at my project and see where the
bugs are? Sometimes sending messages via SMTP they don't get sent.

Cheers

Stuart

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 05:22:19 GMT
 Quick Winsock Queston
www.vbip.com
Quote:

> Hi,

> I have a program that uses UUencoding to deal with attachments, but I have
> been finding from users of my program that it's not very reliable.

> Does anyone know of a better SMTP method (that's easy, as I don't fully
> understand it all!) that I could slot in instead?

> Or, even better, would someone like to look at my project and see where the
> bugs are? Sometimes sending messages via SMTP they don't get sent.

> Cheers

> Stuart

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:20:47 GMT

1. Quick question on VB6 winsock

2. Quick Winsock Question...

3. quick lesson WINSOCK

4. Assembly Version Queston

5. VS 2003 queston - general

6. vbscript queston

7. |ZZZ| Queston - Loading URL in VB 5.0 Pro |ZZZ|

8. Main form queston.

9. |ZZZ| Queston - Loading URL in VB 5.0 Pro |ZZZ|

10. SSTab Problem/Queston.

11. Sql queston one to many

12. email queston