need help with paintpicture and picturebox
Author Message
 need help with paintpicture and picturebox

Hi,

Problem No. 1
---------------------
I have 2 Pictureboxes. Picturebox1 contains a picture while
Picturebox2 contains another picture. I used Paintpicture to copy a
small potion of Picturebox1's picture to Picturebox2. However whenever
I Minimise the form, the small cropped potion disappears. I tried
setting Autoredraw to True but this really slows down the program.
Could anyone offer me any other suggests?

Problem No. 2
---------------------
I have another Picturebox3 would contains a few Labels in it as well
as a picture loaded. How can I copy the picture and labels in this
Picturebox3 to another Picturebox4? I tried using

        Picturebox4.picture = Picturebox3.Image

but all I managed to copy was the background picture of Picturebox3.

Thanks for any replies.

Don

Fri, 06 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

2. paintpicture/picturebox gridlines

3. Zoom PictureBox with PaintPicture Problem

4. PictureBox.PaintPicture problem

5. PictureBox ..PaintPicture->Out of memeory

6. What is the PictureBox's paintpicture method?Can you write a sample for me?Thanks

7. Flip a Picture in PictureBox control using PaintPicture Method

8. Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!

9. Need help !!! PaintPicture

10. Please Need help on Stretchblt or Paintpicture.

11. Need help BitBlting to PictureBox

12. PictureBox Help Needed