ADO 1.5, Where do u get it ?
Author Message
 ADO 1.5, Where do u get it ?

Im new to ADO so pardon me if this is a dumb question.

Im trying to use ADO 1.5 in my VB5 application. I have a refrenece to
Microsoft Activex Data Objects Recorsdet 1.5 Library. This is all I can
find in references. Whenevre I try to dimension an ADOB object like
connection it isnt there. All I get is the ADOR Recordset object. I pass a
sql string and a connecrion string and I get a message saying Activex cant
create object message.

I can only assume that I need to refreence the ADOB stuff but I cant find
it on the VB5 Pro CD. Can someone tell me what I need to install and where
I can get it.

Thanks in advance
--
Regards

Mike Mossman

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO 1.5, Where do u get it ?
Try
http://microsoft.com/data/

Pete

Quote:

>Im new to ADO so pardon me if this is a dumb question.
 where
>I can get it.

>Thanks in advance
>--
>Regards

>Mike Mossman

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5EE setup wizard and mdac 1.5 (ado 1.5) problem

2. LDAP connection with ADO 1.5

3. ADO 1.5 CMD error when executing Stored Procedures??

4. LDAP connection with ADO 1.5

5. Distributing ADO 1.5

6. Redistribute ADO 1.5 with VB 5.0

7. VB5, ADO 1.5 and Oracle 8.0.5

8. Looking for ADO 1.5

9. Vb5/ADO 1.5/Oracle 7.3 Long Raw field - .GetChunk causes App error

10. ADO 1.5 - VB5.0 - SQL Server 6.5

11. ADO 1.5 or beyond?

12. Please HELP! ADO 1.0 to 1.5 problem