Sheridan Threed "Missing Upgrade Key"
Author Message
 Sheridan Threed "Missing Upgrade Key"

I have threed32.ocx installed and licensed on my Win95 system, yet
when i try to convert a VB3 project using Threed.vbx, it says there is
a "missing upgrade key" and it wants to replace the SSPanels with
picture boxes (of course).

Can anyone help????

Thanks!

(Couldn't find anything in dejanews, nor on the Sheridan site!!!)

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Sheridan Threed "Missing Upgrade Key"

Quote:

>I have threed32.ocx installed and licensed on my Win95 system, yet
>when i try to convert a VB3 project using Threed.vbx, it says there is
>a "missing upgrade key" and it wants to replace the SSPanels with
>picture boxes (of course).

>Can anyone help????

>Thanks!
>(Couldn't find anything in dejanews, nor on the Sheridan site!!!)

I had the same problem on one machine (not on another), I think the
problem was that I had not installed the vb3 development system first
(based on a usenet message I read). I think something in VB5  looks
for it when generating the upgrade key list (this is just a table in
some ini file, vb.ini I think).  I'm going to try this out again this
weekend (reinstall vb3, reinstall vb5, the service pack, the
replacement controls, yadda yadda yadda.

Ian

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sheridan "Threed" Controls

2. disable keys like "key WIN", ctrl-ESC, ALT-TAB

3. Sheridan Grid "lose focus" help

4. Problems with "Sheridan 3D Controls"/ Threed32.ocx in VB5

5. "Not Liscensed" error using Sheridan 3dcontrols

6. VB 4.0a "Upgrade"

7. "Free" upgrade to Crystal 6

8. Detecting "Alt"+"Ctrl"+"Del" Key press

9. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

10. "Printing Pages Option Missing"

11. Missing "Save As..."

12. ASP Error: "Missing default property"?