Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express
Author Message
 Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

I am looking for information on how to create an explorer bar like IE5
history or Outlook Express contacts/folders, or Windows Explorer Folders.
Any information would be useful.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express
Have a look at the Common Controls Replacement Project at
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/
and VBNet at http://www.mvps.org/vbnet

RobS
--

I am looking for information on how to create an explorer bar like IE5
history or Outlook Express contacts/folders, or Windows Explorer Folders.
Any information would be useful.

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Information - Explorer Bar & Dockable Form/Window

2. Internet Explorer/Outlook Express

3. How can I programatically configure Outlook Express and Internet Explorer

4. status bar on Windows Explorer

5. The address bar in My Computer/Windows Explorer

6. Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6

7. BLOCK Internet Explorer or Explorer

8. Adding buttons to an explorer upon new explorer event

9. Project explorer icon clicked, but no project explorer appear

10. HELP: EXPLORER: Displaying Menu Options in Explorer

11. Internet Explorer as File Explorer

12. how kill the windows explorer in windows 2000.