Playing a video clip
Author Message
 Playing a video clip

In a cd based demo  I need to have a way of showing a video clip i.e. .avi
Is there a way that I can get a user to click a button and thus start a form
with a video control
that will load and play a video clip located on the cd. Can this be a way of
playing a video clip regardless of whether the demo computer has a video
clip player or not?

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Playing a video clip
How many times did ask this one?

Forget it.

By the way, maybe you would like to look at the Microsoft Active Movie
Control.

Quote:

>In a cd based demo  I need to have a way of showing a video clip i.e. .avi
>Is there a way that I can get a user to click a button and thus start a
form
>with a video control
>that will load and play a video clip located on the cd. Can this be a way
of
>playing a video clip regardless of whether the demo computer has a video
>clip player or not?

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to play part of a video clip?

2. How to play part of a video clip?

3. Playing Video clips in VB5 AVI or MPEG

4. SHELL32.DLL Playing Video Clips thru VB 4

5. Video, playing mpeg's and changing video height

6. video clips in Access

7. Markers in Video Clips

8. Video Clip!!

9. Creating video clips

10. ??? using video clips - student question!!

11. Using VB .rate function with a video clip