Exporting PowerPoint Slides as GIF's
Author Message
 Exporting PowerPoint Slides as GIF's

Could anyone give me some code that would allow me to export all the slides
from a power point file to a specified directory please?  It would need to
be a stand alone application.  And work automatically.

Cheers

Phil.

Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:22:39 GMT
 Exporting PowerPoint Slides as GIF's
Just use PowerPoint's 'Save As HTML' and choose GIF graphics format.

Quote:
> Could anyone give me some code that would allow me to export all the
slides
> from a power point file to a specified directory please?  It would
need to
> be a stand alone application.  And work automatically.

> Cheers

> Phil.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:07:37 GMT

1. save a powerpoint slide embedded in Excel as a gif

2. Displaying Powerpoint slides outside powerpoint

3. accelerator for controls on Powerpoint-slide won't work

4. Can I read a picture's data from a powerpoint slide with VB method

5. generating powerpoint slides with graphs

6. Inserting a control array onto a Powerpoint slide

7. Getting checkbox control value from PowerPoint Slide

8. Moving from one slide to another in Powerpoint show

9. Jump to Specific Slide in PowerPoint

10. powerpoint slide

11. Extracting PowerPoint slides from Word document

12. Linking to Powerpoint slides