Someone please help with Polygon API??
Author Message
 Someone please help with Polygon API??

Hi

I am using the polygon API to draw a four sided polygon the polygon function
and pointapi type were pasted into the module by the API text program. The
code i wrote looks as follows

dim any_point(4) as pointapi

( calculation of x1,y1.....x4,y4)

any_point(1).x = x1
any_point(1).y = y1
.
.
.
.
any_point(4).y = y4

polygon draw_area.hdc, any_point, 4

This just gives me a type mismatch error....I have tried just about
everything and cannot get it to work. Can anyone out there help me???

All the points are integers and the array part works just fine it is just
when I get to the polygon call that is says type mismatch on any_point?
I have used the polygon API help as well and this does not help either.

my system is vb16 on win95

Can replies be mailed as well as posted please!

Thanks in anticipation

Brent Russell

Cape Town South Africa

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH WINMMSYS.API????

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

4. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

5. please someone, please help!

6. I NEED SOMEONE EXPERIENCED TO HELP PLEASE ........PLEASE........

7. Can someone please send me the listview api declerations

8. Can someone please post the MS Crypto Api

9. help...create polygon region API

10. HELP: API Polygon Functions

11. Need some help with some Access coding if someone could please help =)

12. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE---NEED VB HELP