USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.
Author Message
 USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.

<A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>Click Here</A>

this page will tell you everything you need to know.

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.
Ways to make money from your Home PC:
1. Sell it.
2. Burn it then claim the insurance.
3. Scan some paper money, then print it on a colour printer. If you expand
the image to, say, 200% you can make BIG money.
4. Connect to a news group and try to con people.

-Andy.

Quote:

> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/oxtimxo/index.html">Click Here</A>

> this page will tell you everything you need to know.

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.
You forgot cut top off, fill with dirt, sell as planter.
Quote:

>Ways to make money from your Home PC:
>1. Sell it.
>2. Burn it then claim the insurance.
>3. Scan some paper money, then print it on a colour printer. If you expand
>the image to, say, 200% you can make BIG money.
>4. Connect to a news group and try to con people.

>-Andy.

>> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/oxtimxo/index.html">Click Here</A>

>> this page will tell you everything you need to know.

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.
Good idea. And the screen could make an interesting fish tank...

Quote:
> You forgot cut top off, fill with dirt, sell as planter.

> >Ways to make money from your Home PC:
> >1. Sell it.
> >2. Burn it then claim the insurance.
> >3. Scan some paper money, then print it on a colour printer. If you
expand
> >the image to, say, 200% you can make BIG money.
> >4. Connect to a news group and try to con people.

> >-Andy.

> >> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/oxtimxo/index.html">Click Here</A>

> >> this page will tell you everything you need to know.

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.

Quote:
>You forgot cut top off, fill with dirt, sell as planter.

You forgot to paint flowers and ducks on it then sell it to anyone from
Hampstead, London.  Say it come off an old river/c{*filter*}boat and was
designed by Wordsworth or say it's based on an African food bowl design.
Failing that call it a MkII Enigma machine.

How about spoof ideas for christmas then? I.e., a VB app that has a
graphic of a wiggly wire and a hoop at one end.  The hoop is moved by
the movement of the mouse and a bell goes off when the loop touches the
wire.  A christmas nativity screen with windows that are date specific?

Richard.

Quote:

>>Ways to make money from your Home PC:
>>1. Sell it.
>>2. Burn it then claim the insurance.
>>3. Scan some paper money, then print it on a colour printer. If you expand
>>the image to, say, 200% you can make BIG money.
>>4. Connect to a news group and try to con people.

>>-Andy.

Question 6 from the McDonnell Douglas website questionnaire.

Please check how you became aware of the McDonnell Douglas product you
have just purchased:
[ ] Heard loud noise, looked up.  [ ] Store display.  [ ] Espionage.
[ ] Recommended by friend/relative/ally. [ ] Political lobbying by
manufacturer.  [ ] Was attacked by one.

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.
What about selling it for a boat anchor. Hmmm might be to light for that.

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUR HOME PC

2. Make Tons Of Money From Your PC At Home

3. Looking for some HOME BASED PC work

4. VB6 prog runs on home but not Office PC

5. PC Home Security System

6. Pocket PC 2002 & WinXP home

7. Make Money at Home!!!

8. MAKE MONEY FROM HOME

9. MAKE MONEY FROM HOME

10. Transfer File from one PC to another PC on LAN using winsock

11. UNIX Data file made on a PC Problem