Access to a Bloc XX of cd-rom
Author Message
 Access to a Bloc XX of cd-rom

Hi!
My question is simple: I want to access in VB to a particular Bloc of a
cd-rom. How can I do?

Thanks.

P.S: Sorry but my english isn't perfect (Frenches are bad in langages!)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.*-*-*.com/
Le : Wed May 26 14:02:09 1999 depuis l'IP : 195.101.201.129

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing file from one CD-ROM in a multiple CD-ROM system

2. How to change Multi Media CD-ROM in two or more CD-ROM system

3. help w/ cd-rom and cd-r/cd-rw program, please

4. Accessing Access DB on a Cd-Rom

5. check is there a CD ROM in the CD drive

6. cd player writing on cd-rom??????

7. Cluster size of a CD-ROM and a control to burn a CD

8. Use 2nd CD-ROM drive to play CD Audio

9. How to use Access-db on CD-ROM?

10. Running a VB4 application accessing JET DB without installation (from CD-ROM)

11. IIS, Database access and local (CD Rom) Help!?

12. Using Access from CD-ROM in multiuser mode?