Clipper to visual basic?
Author Message
 Clipper to visual basic?

How can I convert a huge program from clipper to VB.

Any easy way?

Ray Buttsworth

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper to visual basic?

says...

Quote:

>How can I convert a huge program from clipper to VB.

Rewrite.

Quote:

>Any easy way?

No.

Quote:

>Ray Buttsworth

Greg

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper to visual basic?

Quote:
>How can I convert a huge program from clipper to VB.

>Any easy way?

If you're looking for an automatic converter, I don't know of any, and I
tend not to trust such progs anyway. Basically, you have to rewrite your
app. Which, coincidentally, is what I am doing for the government at the
moment. Pity I don't know any Clipper ...

        John "and what is wrong with doing a black box analysis to get a
spec?" Kirk
--
John C. Kirk

"Prophecy is a poor guide to the future." (Delenn)

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper to visual basic?

No, but it'll be easy to convert it to Visual FoxPro.

Quote:
> How can I convert a huge program from clipper to VB.

> Any easy way?

> Ray Buttsworth

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help migrating from CLIPPER to VISUAL BASIC

2. Clipper and Visual Basic

3. Code converter betwen clipper and Visual Basic

4. Van Clipper overstappen naar Visual basic of Delphi ?

5. visual basic and clipper - need a translation

6. Visual Basic and Clipper

7. Clipper 5.x and visual basic

8. Clipper 5.x and visual basic

9. Van Clipper overstappen naar Visual basic of Delphi ?

10. Visual Basic and Clipper

11. Visual Basic and Clipper Dbf/Ntx Files

12. Visual Basic - CLIPPER