Maximize a Minimized MDI VB4 Form in Win95
Author Message
 Maximize a Minimized MDI VB4 Form in Win95

Can someone please help me restore or maximize a compiled VB4 program
that has been minimized to the Windows 95 taskbar.

I have a VB4 program with a main MDI form. When it is minimized to the
Windows 95 task bar and someone tries to start the program by double
clicking on the program icon, I want to be able to reactivate the
minimized program.

Here is my following code:

If App.PrevInstance = True Then
 Beep
 AppActivate "My Program" ' Name that appears on the Task Bar
 SendKeys "%{ X}", True ' Maximize on control panel
End If

The program beeps but the program is not maximized.

I've also tried the following API calls:

x = ShowWindow(App.hInstance, SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED)
x = SetFocusAPI(App.hInstance)

The program beeps but the program is not maximized.

Can anyone see what I've done wrong and suggest any changes?

Thanks in advance

Derryl{*filter*}s

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to prevent Maximize and Minimize an MDI Form

2. How to prevent Maximize and Minimize an MDI Form

3. How to disable minimize/maximize/resize on an MDI Form

4. HELP: BUG: Maximized Win95 MDI Child Form Disappears

5. Help error #5 on Form minimize VB4.0 32 Win95

6. mdi for without minimize and maximize buttons

7. Save form settings while form is minimized / maximized

8. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

9. How to hide the minimize, restore and close button on a maximized form

10. Maximizing/Minimizing Form from code

11. MINIMIZE -> MAXIMIZE a form

12. How to know if before minimizing the form, it was maximized or normal