Run-time error 31037
Author Message
 Run-time error 31037

Hi,

I am working on a game and when I distributed it to some of my
friends,
half of them said it worked, and half of them said it didn't.
For the half that didn't, they'd ALWAYS get a run-time error 30137:
("Error loading from file").

I don't understand why it does that because according to Help,
this type of error is related to OLE, but my program does
not do any OLE. The program gets this error during Main(),
while the main form is being loaded, or so I think.

If anyone can figure out why this happens, or how to fix it,
please let me know. Thanks. By the way, I am using VB 4.0 (32-bit).

Frank.

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error 31037 - Error Loading From File

2. Runtime error 31037 - Error loading from file

3. HELP: Runtime error 31037

4. Runtime Error 31037

5. Runtime Error 31037

6. Help: Runtime Error 31037?

7. Runtime Error 31037

8. Run-time error '31037': Error load form file

9. Question about run-time error '31037'

10. 31037 run time error with VB4(16) compiled exes

11. Question about run-time error '31037'

12. HELP:Runtime error 31037-"Error Loading from file"