Windows Scroll bar
Author Message
 Windows Scroll bar

Does any body know how to move the windows scroll bar at run time
thanks
May

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:34:27 GMT
 Windows Scroll bar

Quote:
> Does any body know how to move the windows scroll bar at run time
> thanks
> May

What Windows scroll bar?

Mike

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 03:54:02 GMT
 Windows Scroll bar

Quote:
>Does any body know how to move the windows scroll bar at run time
>thanks
>May

I was trying to do the exercises that Mike Labosh gave and I found
myself asking the same question. I found that the scrollbar to scale
to the height of the form though.

Place this code on the resize event of the form.

Vscroll.height = Form1.scaleheight

The way to move the Vscroll to the right of the form, I still cant
figure out =)

Happy coding.

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 08:53:58 GMT
 Windows Scroll bar

Quote:
>>Does any body know how to move the windows scroll bar at run time
>>thanks
>>May

>I was trying to do the exercises that Mike Labosh gave and I found
>myself asking the same question. I found that the scrollbar to scale
>to the height of the form though.

>Place this code on the resize event of the form.

>Vscroll.height = Form1.scaleheight

>The way to move the Vscroll to the right of the form, I still cant
>figure out =)

Vscroll1.Move me.ScaleWidth - Vscroll1.Width, 0, Vscroll1.Width, _
Me.ScaleHeight

In general it's better to use the .Move methods in the Resize. It is
faster than setting .Left like properties (which eventually does a
Move under the skin anyway)

Regards, Frank

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:37:51 GMT
 Windows Scroll bar
Vscroll.Left = Me.ScaleWidth - VScroll.Width - 20

20 is a magic number, you may want to adjust it about a bit.

Max Bolingbroke

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:40:09 GMT
 Windows Scroll bar
I don't want to move the position of the windows built-in scroll bar.
I have created a long Access 2000 form and I want to programmatically move
the thumb of scroll bar to see the middle of the form at runtime.

Thanks,
May

Quote:
> Does any body know how to move the windows scroll bar at run time
> thanks
> May

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 01:21:37 GMT

1. Determining width of a WINDOWS scroll bar in VB?

2. Determining width of a WINDOWS scroll bar in VB?

3. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

4. Scroll Bars on Midi Child Windows

5. Windows XP style Scroll Bar in VB6?

6. MDI form Child windows and SCROLL bars

7. Scroll without scroll bar - VB.net

8. vertical scroll bars to scroll a maximized form??

9. Scrolling data with Vertical scroll bar ?

10. Scrolling without scroll bars (question)

11. contents won't scroll when scroll bar is dragged

12. Scroll 2 textboxes off a single scroll bar