executing vb programs using command line parameters
Author Message
 executing vb programs using command line parameters

Hi,
I'm Bj?rn and I'm beginning to program in VB5.
Is there a possibilty to run vb programs using command line parameters. I
searched the Online manual, but I couldn' t find any hints

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 executing vb programs using command line parameters
Bjorn,
Command [F1]
NN
Quote:

>Hi,
>I'm Bj?rn and I'm beginning to program in VB5.
>Is there a possibilty to run vb programs using command line parameters. I
>searched the Online manual, but I couldn' t find any hints

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 executing vb programs using command line parameters
Look in the Books Online under the section of Command Line Parameters, its
in VB5, not sure of others, but there is sample code that checks for
parameters after the executable name (ie  Exec.exe /run  /q )

Jeff

Quote:

>Hi,
>I'm Bj?rn and I'm beginning to program in VB5.
>Is there a possibilty to run vb programs using command line parameters. I
>searched the Online manual, but I couldn' t find any hints

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing command line parameters through VB

2. How do you execute a Command line App inside a VB program

3. Executing command line program from VB 5 application under Windows XP environmen

4. Execute command line program from VB

5. How do I execute command line programs from within VB

6. Optional Command line parameters to a VB program

7. Passing command line parameters to VB program (how???)

8. Startup command line parameter for vb program

9. Question about the Command line parameters of a vb program

10. Reading command line parameters using VB

11. Executing vbscript with command line parameters

12. Shell execute with command line parameters