I can't add a Data Report or a Data Enviroment or DHTML
Author Message
 I can't add a Data Report or a Data Enviroment or DHTML

Hello, I can't add a Data Report or a Data Enviroment
or DHTML or a web class.
The options don't appear on my Project Menu.
I have installed in two diferent computers the same version
of VS 6 with the same Windows 2000 plataform.
And in one of them I can add a Data Report, etc from the menu,
but not in the other...
Naturaly I can't run the data reports the I have
made because it says that it has no licence???
Any idea how to add them in my VB 6?
('cause they don't appear in the Component Manager neither.)
Thanks in advance!
Valeria Lasagna

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:22:37 GMT

1. VB6 Data Enviroments to Data Reports w/ SP's

2. Help - VB Data Report and Data Enviroment

3. data enviroment and data report

4. 'Canned' data in VB program

5. Don't appear Data Report or DHTML or Data Enviroment or Web Class in Project Menu Option

6. Adding a Data Enviroment

7. VB6 Data Enviroment, Link 2 MDB data.

8. VB6 Data Enviroment, Link 2 MDB data.

9. How to Query on Data Enviroment based data form

10. Missing Data Enviroment, Data Binding references

11. Can't drag the command in Data Enviroment Designer to From

12. Why data report don't refresh the data