PictureBox and Vertical, Horizontal ScrollBar
Author Message
 PictureBox and Vertical, Horizontal ScrollBar

I need to know how to make the picture in a picturebox move when useing
scroll bars. I cant seem to figure this out. I can make the whole picturebox
scroll but not just the picture. I would also like to know how to resize a
picture to fit in a picturebox with the autosize set to off. Loading a
picture is not a problem it is the size I cant figure out.

Thank You for your time. Hope someone can help me with this.
James

Sat, 07 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PictureBox and Vertical, Horizontal ScrollBar

In Books Online there is an article which could help you: Scroll Bar
Controls Scenario: Creating a Scrollable Graphics Viewport.

Jonna J?rvel?inen

Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating Horizontal and Vertical scrollbar for ListBox

2. flip horizontal/vertical question

3. Horizontal text on vertical tab stack?

4. Help with vertical and horizontal scroll bars please!!!!!

5. Printing text horizontal/vertical same page

6. Creating image controls for operations like rotation, flip horizontal, and flip vertical

7. Visual Basic 4.0 - horizontal and vertical scrollbars - HELP

8. listbox with vertical & horizontal scrollbars

9. how to create a horizontal and vertical bar in a form

10. List Box: Adding a Horizontal and Vertical Scroll Bar

11. Listview and Vertical , Horizontal scroll bars

12. Horizontal text on vertical tab stack?