TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)
Author Message
 TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)

Greetings,

Can anyone help me? I am doing a project for one of my programming classes
and I have started using the TABSTRIP control in it. I am having problems
with it, and want to know does anyone have the help file that goes with it,
cause I cant seem to find it. Or atleast can someone tell me how i can
cahnge the TAB that is selected/viewed using a function simulating that a
user clicked on a certain one. I am wanting to make my program revert to the
previously viewed tab if access isnt granted to the new one they
selected.... I can make sure the form on the tab remain, just not the actual
tab itself.

  " Sex Is Like A Box Of Chocolates,
         The Hotter It Is, The Stickier It Gets. "

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)
Try this bit of code:

                tabControl.Tabs(tab_you_want).Selected = True

this will generate a click event on the tab control

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Documentation for COMCTL32.OCX (Microsoft Windows Common Controls)?

2. ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls

3. Microsoft windows common controls 5.0

4. About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

5. Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

6. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

7. Microsoft Windows Common Controls

8. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

9. Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error

10. Problem with Microsoft Windows Common Controls - bug

11. Common Control:TabStrip

12. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0