Crystal Report Database-Change
Author Message
 Crystal Report Database-Change

How can I change the Database-Path for the Tables in my Report with
API-Subs?

I have take the 'PEGetNthTableLocation' -Function to get the Location and
'PESetNthTableLocation' -Function to set the Location. The answer is right,
but the change isn't made.

This is the VB-Code (4.0-16 with CRPE.DLL Datei-Version 4.0.1.5):

   For i = 1 To PEGetNTables(PrJob(1))
         Location.StructSize = PE_SIZEOF_TABLE_LOCATION
         Antwort = PEGetNthTableLocation(PrJob(1), i - 1, Location)
         Location.Location = "D:\DATENBA\ZEICO.MDB" + chr$(0)
         Antwort = PEGetNthTableLocation(PrJob(1), i - 1, Location)
   Next

Can you help me !

Thomas Ritter

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. changing databases in odbc doesnt change database in report

2. Crystal Reports GPF after changing database structure

3. Changing Database with Crystal Reports 2.0

4. Changing Crystal Report database location at runtime

5. crystal reports and how to change the database name

6. Crystal Reports and asp- re: dynamically change servers and databases at run time

7. Changing database connection settings across mutliple Crystal reports

8. Crystal Reports 5 and VB3 (Changing database location from VB script)

9. Change database location for crystal report 6.0 through vb4

10. changing access database of crystal report

11. Want to change database in Crystal Report 7.0

12. Change database for crystal report at runtime