Receiving binary data with winsock control, help please!!!
Author Message
 Receiving binary data with winsock control, help please!!!

I want to receive binary data (FTP) using the winsock control. Can anybody
tell me what the best way for coding in the 'DataArrival' event is?? I have
some problems, sometimes I got null data and sometimes the data are
deleted!!

Can anybody give me a short piece of code???

Jan

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot send/receive binary data using Winsock Control...

2. Problem using the Winsock Control to receive data in VB5

3. Winsock control: has all data been received?

4. Problem using the Winsock Control to receive data in VB5

5. Winsock Control Might Not Receive Large chunk of data

6. Problem using the Winsock Control to receive data in VB5

7. Sending and Receiving Binary files with winsock

8. Winsock Control sending binary data

9. Using winsock control for binary data

10. Sending binary data with Winsock Control

11. Winsock Control and Binary Data

12. Sending binary data via winsock control in VB5