API call for SmartCard via PC/SC interface
Author Message
 API call for SmartCard via PC/SC interface

I have one PC/SC comatible SmartCard reader/writer, and I need Windows API
to interface with this device.

thanks
neno

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 API call for SmartCard via PC/SC interface
If possible I would also like the API declaration please
Quote:

>I have one PC/SC comatible SmartCard reader/writer, and I need Windows API
>to interface with this device.

>thanks
>neno

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. API to Call AS400 program from PC

2. API call on PC PRO WinCE 2.11

3. OCX for Oracle Call Interface (Direct OCI API)

4. Media Control Interface - API calls

5. PROBLEM: Adding a printer via API, then creating a printer Share via API (source included)

6. Calling Oracle7 Stored Procedures via the ODBC 2.10 API

7. Extracting Network Info via Windows API calls How ???

8. Volume control via Multimedia API calls

9. Getting Novell Userid via API call?

10. Extracting Network Info via Windows API calls How ???

11. Does everybody know how to call a Windows API via JAVA

12. Does everybody know how to call a Windows API via JAVA