Image Control Bug in NT 4 with SP 4
Author Message
 Image Control Bug in NT 4 with SP 4

I recently put SP4 on my NT Workstation. All of a sudden, Image controls in
VB 5 and VB 6 won't display a bitmap when the Stretch property is set to
True. The Image List control won't show bitmaps either. The bitmaps are
there and display in a toolbar button, but they won't show in the Image
List. Everything works fine on Windows 95 and 98.

I've sent this problem on to Microsoft as a bug report. Is anyone else
having this problem?

Russ Lewis

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Image Control Bug in NT with SP 4

2. Masked edit control - NT 4.0 SP 3

3. bug(?) with move method on image control

4. Kodak imaging control bug fix

5. Black line in image control - bug?

6. Possible BUG in VB5 Picture and Image Box Control

7. Bug with Image control in VB3.0

8. picturebox or image control bug, HELP

9. Treeview Control Node Tooltips Bug in NT

10. performance problems for Access running on NT 4 SP 6a

11. VB .Net / NT 4 SP 6a uninstall error

12. VB5 and Windows NT 3.51 sp 5