Force Alt+F11 when right mousebutton is pressed.
Author Message
 Force Alt+F11 when right mousebutton is pressed.

I'm working at a prosess control system which is based on
Win NT operating system.

The right mousebutton isn't used by any application or operations

I wan't to make a VB program that forces the Alt + F11 button
to be pressed down at the same time when the user clicks the right
mousebutton.
And I want this function to work in whatever application that is running
(globally).
(The Alt+F11 key combination silences an alarm)

Thanks in advance
Vidar

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Force Alt+F11 when right mousebutton is pressed.

Quote:

> I wan't to make a VB program that forces the Alt + F11 button
> to be pressed down at the same time when the user clicks the right
> mousebutton.
> And I want this function to work in whatever application that is running
> (globally).

Someone may post a more elegant solution, but you could use my global hook
module at

http://www.scottandmichelle.net/scott/code/code-052.html

to look for a right mouse click system wide, then use SendKeys, or
keybd_event, to simulate the user pressing Alt-F11 when you see such an
event.

Hope this helps

--

http://www.scottandmichelle.net/scott/code/
Sample code and utilities.

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to distinguish between Left and Right Alt pressed

2. How can I simulate pressing f11 onload?

3. How can I simulate pressing f11 onload?

4. getting F11 key press

5. Word freezes trying to run macro or open vba using Alt-F11

6. ListView and right MouseButton

7. Listbox and mark with right mousebutton

8. Disabling the popup menu after the right mousebutton in Internetexplorer Control

9. Grid: Right MouseButton

10. Simulating the left alt+shift and the right alt+shift in vb

11. Access Keys working without pressing 'ALT'

12. How to disable press twice Ctrl-Alt-Del to shutdown windows