Mabry Control the RTF Attachments sent Via Mabry control are getting corrupted.
Author Message
 Mabry Control the RTF Attachments sent Via Mabry control are getting corrupted.

Hi

I am trying to send an email with attachment using via Mabry control
in VB 6, I am able to send email, but the attachments which are in a
RTF format, gets corrupted when it reaches the user and the user
cannot open the attachments. I cannot give then any additional program
as these are being sent to various clients and it would not look nice
to give them an additional program just to open an attachment.

Has anyone encountered this problem and is there a work around for
this.

Thank you

Gini

Fri, 21 May 2004 23:10:33 GMT
 Mabry Control the RTF Attachments sent Via Mabry control are getting corrupted.
Are you MIME encoding the attached files?  If not, you'll have problems.

Lance

--
Download IP*Works! Internet Programmers Toolkit from
http://www.nsoftware.com.

Quote:
> Hi

> I am trying to send an email with attachment using via Mabry control
> in VB 6, I am able to send email, but the attachments which are in a
> RTF format, gets corrupted when it reaches the user and the user
> cannot open the attachments. I cannot give then any additional program
> as these are being sent to various clients and it would not look nice
> to give them an additional program just to open an attachment.

> Has anyone encountered this problem and is there a work around for
> this.

> Thank you

> Gini

Sat, 22 May 2004 00:42:39 GMT

1. Help with Mabry's BarCod Control (Printing)

2. VB5 crashes when connected using Mabry control to Linux FTP host

3. Mabry FTP control

4. New FtpX Control - Mabry Software

5. Mabry MIDI IO Controls

6. Mabry FTP Control Update

7. Mabry news control error....Help please

8. Mabry Custom Controls

9. Mabry Controls

10. New FtpX Control - Mabry Software

11. New Control From Mabry - List/X+