Weird Text Box "Head Scratcher"
Author Message
 Weird Text Box "Head Scratcher"

I need some help with a weird textbox behavior:

I have textboxes which contain date fields, and I have added
right-click support for a popup calendar to them (via a textbox
class). I have done this successfully on several forms. However, I
have one form where this doesn't work right. It displays the standard
(cut/paste) right-click menu instead of my popup. I have cut/pasted
the textboxes and code from a working form to this form, and
thoroughly compared all properties for the forms, the frames
containing the textboxes, and the textboxes themselves until I'm
sick, but I can't figure it out.

OBTW, I'm using a VBPJ tip to do this, where my Mousedown event looks
like this:

Sub MouseDown(.....)

        text1.enabled = false
        {do my popup}
        text1.enabled = true

End Sub

This normally disabled the right-click menu just fine, but not on
this one form..... Any ideas??????

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to do a "HEAD"?

2. internet control execute ,"HEAD" problem

3. Apointment "Note" text box

4. Disable "ENTER" key in text box

5. SendMessage to Access "Text Box"

6. "Includes" command in text boxes

7. Text box "freezing"?

8. "Text box is read-only" question

9. Putting "" into text boxes

10. Weird behaviour with "^"

11. ALT PLUS "U" WEIRD HAPPENING

12. [VB/Word Problem - This is a real head-scratcher]