Help me find some constant values, please!
Author Message
 Help me find some constant values, please!

You can set password by using NewPassword method.

If you want to open MDB file with the password,
you must specify password in Connect property for Data control or in
4th argument of OpenDatabase method for DAO.

For example, if you are using Data control,

Data1.Database.Connect = ";PWD=password_string"

For more information, read on-line help.

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me find some constant values, please!

I think when you redefine the recordset of Data control, there is a control
that is bounded to field which is not in new recordset.

check bound control's DataField property.

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help me find some constant values, please!

2. Help me find some constant values, please!

3. Help me find some constant values, please!

4. Help me find some constant values, please!

5. Help me find some constant values, please!

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Can't find constant value in API Viewer

8. Finding values of WinAPI constants

9. Where can I find the Constant values for LR_LOADFROMFILE and LR_DEFAULTSIZE

10. Where do I find the values of constants?

11. Where can i find RAS constant value

12. Please REG_FORCE_RESTORE constant value needed