Article about writing 16-bit OLE automation servers
Author Message
 Article about writing 16-bit OLE automation servers

Dear All:

Having answered the question "How do I talk to my 16-bit DLL/VBX from
32-bit VB4" about a zillion times, I finally got around to writing an
article on how to do it, including step by step instructions for
writing a program to do hardware I/O from 32-bit VB4 using a 16-bit
OLE automation server and VBASM.DLL from Jonathan Wood.

Point your web browser at http://www.*-*-*.com/
"Using 16-bit DLLs from 32-bit VB" link.

Rod

Sat, 15 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mixing 32 bit and 16 bit OLE servers

2. Problem with 16-bit Remote OLE Automation

3. Ole Automation problem, 16 bit VB4 to Excel v 8

4. 16-bit OLE Automation

5. GPFs in 16-Bit DAO OLE Server

6. 16 bit OLE server Probs

7. 16-bit Out-of-process OLE servers not working with VB5

8. Registering 16-bit OLE Servers

9. registering 16-bit OLE servers programmatically?

10. GPFs in 16-Bit DAO OLE Server

11. ole server performance (vb4 16 bit)

12. VB 5.0 Application talking to a 16 bit OLE server