need crystal reports 4.x
Author Message
 need crystal reports 4.x

I need Crystal Reports 4.x for generating custom reports used by an
accounting package.

The tech people at the accounting firm say it must be 4.x.

I have Visual Basic Pro 6, is CR 4 around the CD someplace?

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Southern CA, Crystal Reports/Crystal Info expert needed, consultant

2. Southern CA, Crystal Reports/Crystal Info expert needed, consultant

3. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

4. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

5. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

6. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?...

7. Need help to write a report with Crystal Report

8. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

9. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?

10. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?...

11. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

12. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8