VB3.0 : String formula too complex
Author Message
 VB3.0 : String formula too complex

I had almost terminated my application when a "string formula too
complex" error occoured. Someone told me that temporary variable space
was full. I tried to remove some variable and reduce the number of
parameters but the error still occours.
Any suggestion ?
Thanks, Andrea

Mon, 07 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VB3.0 : String formula too complex

Quote:

> I had almost terminated my application when a "string formula too
> complex" error occoured. Someone told me that temporary variable space
> was full. I tried to remove some variable and reduce the number of
> parameters but the error still occours.
> Any suggestion ?
> Thanks, Andrea

Can you post the code snippet that causes the problem? Also look
at KB articles Q104554 and Q112860 for workarounds to various VB
string limits.

Mon, 07 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. String Formula Too Complex

2. string formula too complex

3. "String Formula Too Complex"?

4. String formula too complex?

5. String formula too complex

6. String formula too complex error

7. String Formula Too Complex Error

8. String formula too complex

9. String formula too complex

10. String Formula Too Complex

11. Complex String Manipulation - Well Complex For Me Anyway

12. Complex number formulas someone wanted...