need advice on making modem throughput meter (newbie)
Author Message
 need advice on making modem throughput meter (newbie)

   I can't unerstand you programmer guys, this stuff is hard!  I was
wondering if someone could help me create (or tell me where to look
for info on this) a simple app that calculates the throughput of the
modem connection in k/Sec, or kb/sec......I simply can't find enough
info on this in the help files.......

thanks for any help you can offer!
Las Vegas:Women who suck their cigarettes as though they were giving their hatred head.-Jewel Kilcher

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modem throughput

2. Modem throughput

3. Newbie Needs Advice For Purchase

4. Newbie needs advice on project

5. Need newbie advice please

6. Client / Server newbie needs some advice

7. Newbie Needs Your Advice

8. Newbie needs advice

9. Newbie: need some advice

10. Newbie needs advice on scope