VB5: GPF with GDI32.dll
Author Message
 VB5: GPF with GDI32.dll

After installed the File Version 5.00.3724 in Windows 95 and click to
open
VB application, the GPF: illegal operation message came up. "VB5 caused
an invalid page fault in module GDI32.Dll ......". Tried the advice from
MS technical service, can only
run in the Safe Mode.

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5: GPF with GDI32.dll

Just a followup onthis problem. I did the same setup on 2 other computers,
a clone and a Packard Bell and no problem! I've tried all the MS suggested
fixes without any success. It seems strange that VB5 would fail to start up
on 3/5 machines..one would think MS would have noticed...<sigh>. Any
similar feedback appreciated.

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 page fault in GDI32.DLL: PLEASE HELP!!

2. Help: Comctl32, Comdlg32, Dblist32 problems porting VB4 to VB5 (VB5 GPF in Mfc40.dll)

3. GPF in Dibeng.dll on VB5 boot up

4. GPF Error on compiling and Exe in VB5.0(VBA5.dll)

5. VB5/gdi32, Q: how can i make a Region of a color

6. VB5/gdi32, Q: how can i make a Region of a color

7. differences between Windows 95 and NT GDI32.DLL

8. Help-CreatePolygonRgn (gdi32.dll)

9. Need help for GDI32.DLL functions

10. gdi32.dll text out aligment

11. color in WMF with gdi32.dll