Am I missing something???? Or Am I just Dumb????
Author Message
 Am I missing something???? Or Am I just Dumb????

I have a program that I wrote that will make my life much much easier. But,
when I compile it, it will not run.  I think that I am missing a file
VBRUN400.dll I can't seem to find it anywhere on my machine. Is this file
needed for compiled VB programs to run?

Can someone send me this file or let me know what the heck I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in Advance for any assistance.

--
Tom S. Rowbotham

Laziness is the mother of invention -- TSR

Sat, 20 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Am I missing something???? Or Am I just Dumb????

Re: Am I missing something???? Or Am I just Dumb????

You can use the SETUPWIZARD to know all files you
need to distribuate.

Sat, 20 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Am I missing something or am I just plain dumb?

2. Access Runtime - Am I Missing Something?

3. AM I missing something - Sum and Cumulative Sum

4. VBA For Dummies --- Am I missing something here?

5. Am I missing something?

6. Am I missing something?

7. Am I missing something incredibly easy?

8. Am I missing something in the DHTML Editor?

9. Undraggable controls: Am I Missing something???

10. Am I missing Something?

11. Am I missing something?

12. Am I missing something here ...? Instr Function