List View-Control Bug???
Author Message
 List View-Control Bug???

Sometimes (when I have two List View-Controls at once?) VB crashs when
I would like to edit the columns in the report part. And when I load
it again (after a new start of windows) the same happens again and I
cann't edit the columns without adding a new List View-Control.  Is it
a bug and how can I fix it?

Thanx, Erazor.

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop List in a List VIew or a Data Grid control

2. Tree control / List view in ONE control?

3. List View Top Item in Large Icon View

4. tree view and list view..

5. Tree View / List View

6. List View to Tree View

7. Highlighting a Entire row in list view with Report view as its style

8. Tree View & List View Icons

9. Display Bitmaps in Sub Items and column Headers of List View During Report View

10. List View Control (Help with FindItem)

11. List View Control (Help Help Help with FindItem)

12. Help with List View Control