Walldata Rumba ActiveX controls
Author Message
 Walldata Rumba ActiveX controls

Anyone used Rumba ObjectX suite of controls ?
We are using Rumba ObjectX Client Server control to connect to a mainframe
and trying to run it in non-blocking mode. We have it working in blocking
mode but there are no examples for this from Walldata.
Any sample code would be great.

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rumba ActiveX controls

2. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

3. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

4. Problem in VBA with ActiveX control that contains another ActiveX control

5. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

6. ActiveX control within ActiveX control Licencing Error 429

7. Embedding licensed ActiveX Controls within a VB ActiveX Control

8. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

9. ActiveX control inside ActiveX control ?

10. VB5 RUMBA ODBC

11. Accessing RUMBA from VB3

12. Problem with RDO and RUMBA DRDA ODBC Driver