Visual Basic 4.0 (32-bit) problems???
Author Message
 Visual Basic 4.0 (32-bit) problems???

My name is Thierry and I am a VB3.0. I have currently started a project in
VB4.0 (32-bit) and I am not to happy with it. A lot a refresh problem.

Question (1). I have status bar on which I display only at times a progress
bar, I position the progress bar purely based on the position of the status
bar but for some reason, it does not seems to use the status bars height at
run time. it will run ok if I step through it.

i.e Progress1.Top = StatusBar1.Top + 60 (this does not pick it up, but if I
step through it, it still won't work unless I change the value from 60 to
30 and then change it back to 60 - This always works through stepping but
if I run this(F5), it won't work.

Question (2). Do you have any idea how to drag anything into an app (i.e
from explorer, shortcuts...)

Question (3). How do I get shortcuts information ( Microsoft told me, it
could not be done in vb4.0 but somehow I doubt that very much)

You look like you know your stuff pretty well. So I am hopefull.

Hope you did not mind me sending you this e-mail.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you very soon. (unfortunately,
this project is due in roughly 2 weeks.)

Regards

Thierry.

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Avoiding load of 32-bit custom control using 16-bit Visual Basic 4.0

2. NEED HELP WITH VISUAL BASIC 4.0 32-BIT SOMEONE HELP

3. Help: Visual Basic 4.0 32 bit

4. visual basic 4.0 32 bit sucks ???

5. Visual Basic 4.0 32 Bit and Windows NT

6. Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit installation in Windows 95

7. Help with Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit

8. Complete 32 bit Multimedia declarations for Visual basic 4.0

9. Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit question on list boxes

10. OCX in Visual BAsic 4.0 32-bit

11. Access 7.0 Database and Visual Basic 4.0 (32-bit)

12. shared variables between Visual Basic (16 bit) and Visual C++ (32-bit)