Printing
Author Message
 Printing

I am using data environment to create a data report.  After all is said and
done and I view the report at run time it has grouped my report the way I
set it up.  One thing though.  If I have mulitple records in the detail
section it will print all the records but also add a page for each record.
It will still show the same records just print it three times ie

group header:
<<address block>>

detail:
<<number>>
?<<number>>
?<<number>>

group footer:
<<Letter Body>>

The detail section can vary depending on the amount of records per address
block. If you have any ideas on how to stop it from printing the same amount
of pages for the same group header as there are detail records please let me
know.  Basically, I need it to print one page per address with all the
records on it.  Also an added feature. How would I get it to print the
detail section in columns. Say if there were about 40 records or so in the
details? If you have any ideas please let me know.

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:17:29 GMT

1. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

2. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

3. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

4. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

5. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

6. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

7. A way to NOT print items already printed

8. Duplexing printing (Printing both-side of the sheet)

9. Print Dialog & Print Preview

10. Printing a document from vb, prints the wrong pagenumber

11. Need to print an e-mail without the printing name

12. Printing Print Styles Automatically