Making sound through sound card
Author Message
 Making sound through sound card

Please help,
  I am looking for a way to play tones thought my sound card in Visual
Basic.  For example to call a routine with parameters for the frequency
of the tone and length on tone.  Or anything along those line, any help
would be apreciated.

Thu, 23 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound Card <-> Sound Card Via Data

2. sound via sound card?

3. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

4. Get sound from Sound Card

5. Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6

6. Capturing sound info from sound card without a WAV file

7. Directing Sound to modem or sound card

8. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

9. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

10. How to produce sounds without a sound card

11. Sample sounds coming through sound card

12. Sounds - Playing System Event Sounds (asterisk, critical stop, question, etc)