Package and deployment wizard and the mac?????
Author Message
 Package and deployment wizard and the mac?????

Does the package and deployment wizard work the same with a mac and a pc???
I have been able to install my application on a pc fine, but get errors with
the mac??  do you have to do something different when you pack it, or is
Visual Basic pack and go just not compatible with a mac computer???

thanks

Kevin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Package and deployment wizard and the mac?????
Visual Basic 4(32bit), 5, 6 applications will only install and run on
Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000.  They are not compatible, and will not run
on MAC's, Linux, UNIX, or OS2, or any other operating system which is not
Microsoft Windows.

Quote:
> Does the package and deployment wizard work the same with a mac and a
pc???
> I have been able to install my application on a pc fine, but get errors
with
> the mac??  do you have to do something different when you pack it, or is
> visual basic pack and go just not compatible with a mac computer???

> thanks

> Kevin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

2. Package and Deployment wizard does not load

3. Packaging and Deployment Wizard

4. Com Addin - Package & Deployment Wizard

5. Building the cabinet file in Package and Deployment Wizard

6. Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard

7. Package & Deployment Wizard - error

8. Package and deployment Wizard for office VBA?

9. Package/Deployment Wizard - Access 2000

10. Package & Deployment Wizard in Outlook 2000

11. Automation Error when running package and deployment wizard

12. Package and deployment wizard