Folder windows and executable windows question
Author Message
 Folder windows and executable windows question

If I use the FindWindow API call to find a window with a specific title, I
notice that it finds folders with that title as well as the target
executable window.  How can I tell the difference if they both have the same
name?  I need to find the executable window rather than an open folder with
the same name...

Regards, Otser.

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shrinking Windows executables and Stand-alone VB executables

2. How to find the location of windows and windows\system folders

3. Create new folder in current folder in explorer window

4. WIN2000 - Window in Window Question

5. Win2000 Window in Window Question (sorry, old had false address)

6. Windows 95 and VB 3.0 Executables

7. Active X Executable can't create object in Windows 2000

8. Windows 95 and VB 3.0 Executables

9. Getting Executable file name of the active window

10. 16 bit executables on Windows 95

11. Active X Executable can't create object in Windows 2000

12. Executable and Window name.