Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)
Author Message
 Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)

I am getting the "Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)".  All I am
attempting to do is access a popup menu that is located on the MDI form with
the call PopupMenu frmMain.mnuTest. FrmMain is the MDI form.  I am using VB6
SP4.  Any and all help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.
David Lawrence

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:21:48 GMT
 Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)

Quote:
> I am getting the "Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)".  All I am
> attempting to do is access a popup menu that is located on the MDI form
with
> the call PopupMenu frmMain.mnuTest. FrmMain is the MDI form.  I am using
VB6
> SP4.  Any and all help is welcome.

> Thanks in advance.
> David Lawrence

In the properties of your popup have you selected MDIchild to true ?

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:02:25 GMT
 Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 23:21:48 GMT, "David Lawrence"

? I am getting the "Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)".  All I am
? attempting to do is access a popup menu that is located on the MDI form with
? the call PopupMenu frmMain.mnuTest. FrmMain is the MDI form.  I am using VB6
? SP4.  Any and all help is welcome.

Since you used the Application Wizard, you might want to look at the
code it provided.  In particular, the Sub Main() procedure in Module1.

--
Paul Marshall

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:59:02 GMT

1. Only One MDI Form allowed - run-time error 426

2. VB (Run-time error '426' - "Only one MDI Form allowed")

3. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

4. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

5. Only One MDI Form Allowed

6. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

7. Only One MDI Form Allowed

8. Error 426

9. More about error 426: ActiveX Component Can't Create Object

10. Error 426 Microsoft Transaction Server

11. VB5 Developer's Workshop, pg 426

12. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms