VB 6.0 Data Report question the next one...
Author Message
 VB 6.0 Data Report question the next one...

I recently started with VB6. After updating an older
program that uses DAO i ran into a problem. I've
added some new reports with the VB6 report-
designer. I added the SQL statement to the
dataenvironment. That works one time. When
the contents of the tables have changed the
SQL-query is not updated. Do i have to add
code to refresh?

Please help me with this problem. Maybe it's
simple, but i just don't know.

TIA
Fran?ois Pellicaan

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 Data Report question

2. VB 6.0 Data Report Tool Question

3. VB 6.0 Data Report Tool Question

4. VB 6.0 Data Report Question

5. How to refresh data on a VB 6.0 Data Report

6. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem

7. How to compile multiple reports into one executable under Crystal Report 6.0

8. Data Report VB 6.0

9. VB 6.0 and Data Report

10. Help using VB 6.0 DATA REPORT

11. Problem with printing data reports in VB 6.0

12. Data Report in vb 6.0: Word doc