Question: can you create a .exe application using VBA associated to Office97
Author Message
 Question: can you create a .exe application using VBA associated to Office97

hi
i'd like to create a .exe application using VBA associated to Office97.

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question: can you create a .exe application using VBA associated to Office97
I don't believe this can be done but you could get vb5.0 or vb6.0 and port it
over to there..
Cut and paste alot and redesign the forms there ..if you are using any.
Quote:
>hi
>i'd like to create a .exe application using VBA associated to Office97.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. USING VBA WITH office97 and powerpoint

2. Creating file extension & assigning associated application

3. Creating file extension & assigning associated application

4. Using the ShellExecute to launch a file with associated application

5. How do I create a canned form?

6. Using CDO to create associated messages

7. Many Office97 Developer VBA declared procedures don't exist in 2000

8. books vba userforms (office97)

9. Odd OLE behavior in Office97 (VBA 5.0)

10. VBA Office97 & Sybase

11. How to create installation file (setup.exe) for my VBA code in outllook

12. How to control Notepad.exe from Access 2000 using VBA