Using the dreaded Crystal Reports w/VB 4.0
Author Message
 Using the dreaded Crystal Reports w/VB 4.0

--- or is there a better way?

Is there a way to write reports in MS Access for use in a VB stand-alone
application?  Crystal Reports is driving me crazy with their
cut/copy/paste that isn't ever enabled.

Ideas, suggestions?  Please e-mail as I'm posting as work and can't
spend the time I'd like surfing & reading newsgroups.

Thanks,

Kelley

Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

2. Exporting to HTML using the Version of Crystal Reports that Comes with VB 4.0 Pro

3. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

4. Using a Grant Total with Crystal Reports 4.0 - gt.txt [1/1]

5. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

6. Printing report from Dynaset using Crystal Report and VB

7. VB 4.0 16 and Crystal reports problem

8. Crystal Reports for VB 4.0 pro 32bit bug?

9. Error 536 Unable to connect when I run a crystal report from VB 4.0

10. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data

11. REPORTS and VB 4.0: Access or Crystal??

12. VB 4.0 & Access 7.0 Crystal Reports