DAO Properties
Author Message
 DAO Properties

Hi All
I'm using DAO 2.5/3.0 compatibility library, need both 16&32,
in VB4. Listed below are the Properties that I have found that
are not supported. I think I'm missing 1 or more because when
I access my Properties forms VB is blown out of the water. I
had this problem before and it was because of these and this
is an un-trappable error.

If rName = "Property" Then
    If rObj.Name = "ConflictTable" Or _
      rObj.Name = "Password" Or _
      rObj.Name = "CurrentUsers" Or _
      rObj.Name = "Signature" Or _
      rObj.Name = "ReplicaID" Or _
      rObj.Name = "DesignMasterID" Or _
      rObj.Name = "ReplicaDescription" Or _
      rObj.Name = "ReplicaSetDescription" Or _
      rObj.Name = "AllPermissions" Then 'Get out Not supported

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
If I'm not missing 1 then I shot something else in the foot 8^T
--
Have a good day.
Don

Programming has a multitude of CORRECT solutions
for each problem.
Just like there are a multitude of different ways to
skin a cat. But, no matter how you do it, the cats
not going to like it.

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing properties and format of fields in DAO

2. DAO.Recordset.Fields property?

3. Using DAO to set field properties in tables.

4. Property problems with DAO 3.6

5. DAO TableDef Connect Property BUG!

6. DAO & LastUpdated properties

7. Manipulating Table Properties using DAO

8. Setting the caption property of a table created with DAO

9. Need custom document properties from MDB in R/O directory using DAO

10. DAO - Changing the value of the Size property

11. Add Field via DAO - Set Format Property

12. SystemDB property of DBEngine through DAO