Adding CTRL+TAB Functionality to VB TabStrip Control
Author Message
 Adding CTRL+TAB Functionality to VB TabStrip Control

Hello.
        I was wondering how one can implement the seemingly "default"
property of tabstrips in win95. For the win95 dialog boxes, the keyboard
shortcut for switching tabs is CTRL + TAB. However, there does not sem to
be a way to do this in VB 4.0. I can trap the keys pressed together, but
I cannot find a way to change tabs at run time.
        Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Thanks,
        Phil Jones

Fri, 05 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. tabstrip issues - dynamically creating tabs and adding controls

2. Differences btw Tab, TabStrip & SSTab ctrls

3. Getting help for specific tabs on the TabStrip Ctrl

4. How to disable CTRL+TAB and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB for switching mdi child windows

5. Tabstrip control functionality

6. Adding tab on a tabstrip

7. AnyOne tried to dynamically add a Tab to a TabStrip

8. AnyOne tried to dynamically add a Tab to a TabStrip

9. Disable Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Esc, Ctrl+Shift+Esc...

10. Disable CTRL ALT DELETE, CTRL ESC, and ALT TAB with VB5/NT40

11. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

12. Disable ctrl+esc ctrl+alt+del alt+tab